Wednesday, July 25, 2007

the most valuable thing


hello guys!! the most valuable thing of mine. i have so many valuable thing that is very important to me.like my family,friends,and also my special someone,his name is "Jesus".
i cannot do my work for the day without there blessings,there hugs and kisses or to say "good day","good luck","take care".i miss those sayings from my parents.

right now, that i am a college student i having my studies at the city i have to live an apartment or boarding house without my parents,so that i can be an independent person.i miss them so much but i have no choice,i have to focus on my studies.but, God give me strength always.

i cant live without friends,because they are my supporters when i fill down,also when i have a problem.i believe that "no man is an island",because a person that has no family,he/she can find it at his/her friends and when she/he fill alone he can also go to church to meditate or talk to the priest.theirs a lot of way or choosing of having friends.

No comments: